Wind headquarter – Rho (MI)
As a guarantee of the complete efficiency and reliability of the systems, constant monitoring and maintenance activities are necessary.
For this reason, in addition to the construction of new plants, our company takes care of the maintenance of existing ones, offering a global technical assistance service to guarantee constant and correct functioning through a regular routine maintenance program and intervening in an oriented manner in the case of faults, replacing the components that become obsolete over time.
With the help of the latest technology, we can also offer solutions including remote management of systems, thanks to which it is possible to view the proper functioning of plants even remotely.
For the management of central heating, hydrothermo-sanitary systems, fire prevention, air and water treatment, our maintenance service offers the customer:
• Technical assistance and routine maintenance
• Management and management of the plant
• Assuming of third-party liability
• Unscheduled and emergency interventions
• Availability 24 hours a day for 365 days a year
• Remote management and remote control with a system of web network services
• Control of plants using fluorinated gases thanks to the F-GAS certification.
Timeliness and quality of service are guaranteed thanks to the presence of specialized technicians throughout the region and state-of-the-art equipment.
International Orio al Serio (BG) airport
Photovoltaic panels – Rovigo
Rovigo H2O distribution manifold, heating and conditioning
ASM American School of Milan